Wednesday 3 September 2008

better late?

too soon that i already have a favourite student; a little boy in year 3. cute? nope he's not. but he always makes me calm with his very own way of smiling, that i have to eventually say that word, cute. yes a cute smile, a smile that often blow my anger away.

kids oh kids. i keep looking back to my good old days at primary school. the pupils, myself, and mostly the teachers. the way they were; the patience and strong spirit.

cikgu seman, cikgu ramli, cikgu halim,
cikgu busra (math teacher yg sgt garang),
cikgu abd rahman (garang jgk),
sir suhaimi, cikgu rosuna, cikgu hussein,
cikgu ahmad the headmaster (he was very kind to me).

those are the best teachers i always remember. the commitment, the creativity, the patience. and now they are my inspiration. i feel happy for the undescribable way i feel today. and i hope it's never too late to realize.

naughty kids? it's ok. i was there too. those teachers were there too. and they made it through.




Selamat Berpuasa!!

2 comments:

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

"naughty kids? it's ok. i was there too. those teachers were there too. and they made it through."

--> very true... 0__0

being a teacher brings me closer to my past :)

i always try to remember what was i like before.. which student resemble me.. heheh..

daniadanis said...

haha..sama la..
that's what i do:)