Tuesday 15 November 2011

Hi there :)

how are you feeling today? i pray that everyone will have a beautiful day with your loved ones around, family and friends.

it is my brother-in-law's birthday today. the one who is married to my third sister, kak yah. happy birthday to him! deep inside my heart, i would be the happiest person to have him in our family as my sister's husband. i know that he has brought many happiness to my sister, be the best one he could ever be for my sister, and i just love to see them both together. he has been a good son to my mom as well, a good brother for us siblings and cousins, and he takes and does his responsibility to take care of the family.

the whole world should know how much i love kak yah. and i am so very thankful knowing the fact that there is someone who would love her more than i can do. i am just thankful.

her happiness means the whole world to me.

i read a quote from Best Quotes on FB;

"dear boys, be the type of man you would want your daughter/sister to be with.."

and it is true indeed.

i pray that both kak yah and abe le will always be blessed with all the happiness in the world, together with little ajmal, and more babies to come, insya Allah.

:)


- Posted using BlogPress

2 comments:

Hasnah said...

Yeay!! dah ada blogpress hehe

daniadanis said...

yeay ;)