Thursday 14 November 2013

Hi

I am blogging from my phone, after soooo long!

Ahhh I would say that I miss blogging. I read back my previous entries here and I wish that I could write again, or keep writing just the way I did before.

Well, blogging has actually been very special to me. I started in 2005 (via Friendster) for a special reason that eventually helped me a lot to move on with my life. I have never thought that I could sometimes write something good just came from my heart. It sometimes offered a special feeling too.

This blog has been a part of me. I am thankful for all the memory I kept here.

Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Therefore he is risking everything he has worked so hard for by taking on the former champion. ufc 174 live Sanchez with
Mike Pierce he went the full three rounds. It is not enough just to
be big to become an MMA fighter.